The 2015 AMUG meeting will convene at the Palace Station hotel in Las Vegas on 13 through 16 October. An informative and exciting program is planned.
To get the special group rates at Palace Station make your reservations by calling 800-634-3101 and using the codes AMUG or PCIAMG3, or by calling Connie at 888-319-4661 or 702-221-6557.
Please send authors names, titles, and a short (~100 words) abstract for your presentations for the 2015 AMUG meeting to Morgan Cox.
Download and complete the 2015 AMUG Registration form. 2015 AMUG Registration
Your webmaster requests that the title sent to Morgan matches the title on your presentation. If you would also send me your presentations after they have been accepted, that will help me get them uploaded to the AMUG website quicker. Tom Voss, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purposes of the AMUG
To provide the Air Monitoring Community including;
• the US Department of Energy and Operating Contractors
• US Department of Homeland Security
• US Nuclear Regulatory Commission and Nuclear Utilities
• EPA,OSHA, CDC, and NIOSH
• Medical and Research Facilities
• Federal, State and local government regulating Agencies
• air sampling and monitoring equipment and services suppliers
and other interested parties
with a forum to:
• Exchange Information
• Discuss Mutual Problems
• Develop a Sound Technical Basis for Air Monitoring Practices
• Develop Unified Strategies for Air Monitoring, and
Compliance with 10CFR20, 10CFR835, 29CFR1910, 40CFR50, 40CFR53, 40CFR58, and 40CFR61 and other regulatory requirements.
Interested parties are encouraged to:
• Attend the Annual Meetings
• Bring Local Relevant Issues for Discussion
• Support Development of Relevant ANSI and IEC Standards, Good Practice Documents, and Operating Procedures.